Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thursday morning, blue skies. Yee-hah!

I now have witnesses to this blogging experiment! Very exciting. Howdy to Laurie up in Montreal! C'est va?

The sun is finally shining again on DC. (Literally. Figuratively, it'll take another 3.5 years or massive social unrest! Organize, my friends!) When Laurence, Gene and I returned from the first leg of Wendy B's journey to DC, we were greeted with Bangladeshi monsoon weather: torrential rain, high winds, thunderous skies. The rain was quickly over - and it was quite beautiful - but this grey dreck has been lingering for almost two weeks. Enough already! The forecast looks great for the weekend, so we'll go up to NYC as planned early tomorrow morning to ready the tug.

Yesterday I was sucked deeply into the blog vortex, which I must deny today! This will be my last written post until next Tuesday. Check in for some audio blogs over the weekend - expect to hear thrills on the high seas! (Or, more likely, Julee running at the mouth about nothing in particular.)

No comments: